ERP International LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Development Executive to lead business development efforts within the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services(CMS) market sector. The individual selected for this position will be a critical contributor to the future strategic direction, growth, and overall success of ERP International. Candidates must have current, referenceable federal agency contacts and a track record of successfully managing, pursuing, selling, and executing large dollar solutions.
Responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing, pursuing and winning strategic capture opportunities within CMS. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with existing clients, potential new clients, and teaming partners to position ERP International LLC as a market leader. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Growing revenue through new and existing relationships within CMS.
- Develop business plans, and identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion to acquire new customers/clients using ERP’s new and existing solutions.
- Build strong relationships with the relevant customer groups and service line leaders.
- Support development and execution of strategies to advance business objectives.
- Advocate on behalf of ERP with Federal officials.
- Serves as the designated Agency Account Manager.
- Directly support the ERP brand locally and throughout the country.
- Performs business development services including networking and research to increase business.
- Supports lifecycle Capture Management and Proposal Management efforts, including new business and re-competes.
- Meets with current and potential clients to ascertain their requirements and apprise them of ERP capabilities.
- Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with company executives, managers, and other personnel as required.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and/or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
- Researches public domain material to develop leads, contacts, and capture plans.
- Ability to work closely with contracts and proposal team to ensure all opportunities are compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations and have properly executed non-disclosure and teaming agreements as required.
- Develops marketing strategies.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced marketing/business development staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies to successfully meet client requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must be a deep strategic thinker and possess the highest level of ethics and integrity. He/she should be a creative, high energy, and a team player. The candidate selected for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’ of business development experience is required.
- Proven experience exceeding yearly sales targets greater than $30 Million.
- The candidate must have established strong relationships within the target agencies.
- Technical expertise and a track record of successfully managing, pursing, and executing large dollar, technical solutions.
- An innovative business development leader known for creativity for “win” strategies.
- Experience with both tactical and long sales cycles (1 to 3+ years).
- A proven track record of developing deep relationships within C-level and key business line executives.
- Must have working knowledge of the business development lifecycle associated with federal government contracting and demonstrate success in building strong CMS pipeline.
- Experience creating account plans, opportunity summaries, pre-capture plans, and executable call plans.
- Ability to facilitate strategic solution sessions with account teams and partners to develop winning solutions prior to government request for proposal release.
- Ability to work with changing complexities in a growing organization and to adapt and offer creative solutions.
- Effective communication and forecasting skills.
- Understanding and analysis of the Federal government competitive landscape and trends.