Responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing, pursuing and winning strategic capture opportunities within DHS. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with existing clients, potential new clients, and teaming partners to position ERP International LLC as a market leader. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Growing revenue through new and existing relationships within DHS.
- Develop business plans, and identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion to acquire new customers/clients using ERP’s new and existing solutions.
- Build strong relationships with the relevant customer groups and service line leaders.
- Support development and execution of strategies to advance business objectives.
- Advocate on behalf of ERP with Federal officials.
- Serves as the designated Agency Account Manager.
- Directly support the ERP brand locally and throughout the country.
- Performs business development services including networking and research to increase business.
- Supports lifecycle Capture Management and Proposal Management efforts, including new business and re-competes.
- Meets with current and potential clients to ascertain their requirements and apprise them of ERP capabilities.
- Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with company executives, managers, and other personnel as required.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and/or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
- Researches public domain material to develop leads, contacts, and capture plans.
- Ability to work closely with contracts and proposal team to ensure all opportunities are compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations and have properly executed non-disclosure and teaming agreements as required.
- Develops marketing strategies.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced marketing/business development staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies to successfully meet client requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required.