Washington DC Metro Area
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com
) is currently seeking a Program Manager
for a full-time position supporting Agile DevOps Development for our DHS FEMA customer. Please apply online or contact our Recruiter at (301) 490-0080 X 215 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Education: BS or BA in Computer Science or related field
Certified Scrum Master or Similar Agile Development Certification
- A Minimum of 10 years’ experience supporting complex software development, system engineering, or data integration tasks for the Federal Government.
- Strong customer relationship management skills. Demonstrated experience managing complex high visibility federal programs is preferred
- Direct experience supporting FEMA system modernization, financial systems support, or grants management programs
- AgileDevOpSec experience implementing the Digital Service Playbook for large Federal Government programs
- A deep understanding and experience with designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Familiar with agile Incremental Delivery. CI/CD, Microservices, and TDD methodologies
- Familiar with J2EE/Java Frameworks and overall Java development techniques
- Experience managing large development teams and building high performance teams
- Experience with the FEMA NFIP program is highly desired
Security: US Citizen capable of obtaining a DHS EOD
Normal Business Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
- Lead a complex development program and work closely with various customer stakeholders to include FEMA leadership
- Support team leads and ERP staff on
- Adheres to, promotes and maintain development standards and best practices, participates in regular code reviews
- Assists development/test teams in activities with acceptance testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
- Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP is an equal opportunity employer.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.