ERP International has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our team and provide full life-cycle recruiting support. This position requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic mid-level recruiting professional with knowledge of and experience in recruiting, screening, credentialing and onboarding a variety of IT, Healthcare and Administrative staff. This Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of job requisitions. This position will report to the VP, Human Resources and will work closely with the various business unit program managers.
Please submit resume and salary requirements.
Candidates must have experience in one or more of the following key areas of recruitment:
- Military and/or VA healthcare (Nursing, Ancillary, Physicians)
- Software Development
- ERP programs such as Dynamics CRM, Oracle FInancials
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all external job postings
- Maintain job requisitions in ERP’s Applicant Tracking System, including progress notes and updates
- Pipelinine qualified candidates for on-going requirements
- Screen applicatants for disqualifiers
- Initiate candidate first contact, follow-up, and close-out
- Initial collection of primary source verification of core credentialing documents
- Verification and validation of candidate references
- Profile creation for submission of candidates to Hiring Manager
- Coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers and customers
- Complete incumbent capture and processing
- Network with industry, references, and contacts to develop leads
- Solicit current staff and customers for referrals
- Conduct pre-sales and post-sales market salary analysis
- Attend career fairs, trade shows, etc.
- Communicate daily with Hiring Managers on status of requisitions, candidates, etc…
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in one or more key areas of recruitment
- Knowledge of Federal RFP/RFQ process and Performance Work Statements
- A solid understanding of the staffing market: services, competitors, technologies, trends, and contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous requisitions simultaneously
- Must be able to meet short deadlines and quick turn-around times, within budget
- Must be able to work independently
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 28 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is a Small Business headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP is an equal opportunity employer.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.