Fort Bragg, NC
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com
) is seeking a NeuroPsychologist to support Womack Army Medical Center at Fort Bragg, in Fayetteville, NC. Please apply online to learn more about this great opportunity!
Education: Graduation from an APA accredited doctoral program in Clinical Psychology and an APA accredited internship in Clinical Psychology; Have post-doctoral training in Neuropsychology by way of a Clinical Neuropsychology residency or fellowship.
License/Certification and Training: Active, unrestricted Clinical Psychologist license from any state; BLS. Must be eligible to sit for the ABPP board exam in Clinical Neuropsychology.
Experience: Minimum 2 years' experience within the last 5 years
Security: Must be a US Citizen and must be able to pass a government background check
Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
On-Call rotation may be required, with call-back via telephone consult
No weekends or holidays
Job Specific Duties:
The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Functions as a relatively autonomous Neuropsychologistin administering and scoring neuropsychological test batteries (including cognitive and personality test instruments) for patients with TBI and other GWOT-related neurologic conditions.
- Performs assessments using interview, formal psychological testing and consultation as appropriate.
- Selects established diagnostic evaluation procedures. Gathers case history, complaints or other problem-related information for use in the evaluation and diagnosis of said patients.
- Interprets validity and significance of data collected, prepares written notes that integrate the behavioral observations and test data; makes recommendations for further action.
- Maintains accurate and current notes in both the Department of Medicine records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Manages our clinic’s Psychometrists in their day-to-day testing functions.
- Administers routine or standardized neuropsychological tests.
- Uses standardized procedures to score various tests. Records data in/on appropriate files or records. Complete all encounters documentation within 72 hours.
- Observes and records patients’ behavior during testing in appropriate records. Tabulates test results.
- Utilizes computer software and pre-designed database to enter, retrieve, and update patient assessment data.
- Writes neuropsychological reports to referring provider based on the results of neuropsychological data while also considering patient neuro-imaging findings, laboratory data, medical history, psychiatric history and presenting complaints.
- Monitors the supply of neuropsychological testing materials and coordinates the ordering of needed supplies with the supervising Neuropsychologist and the responsible noncommissioned officer.
- Provides basic training in the administration and scoring of neuropsychological test instruments, as well as interview techniques, to junior military and civilian trainees
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required. Psychological evaluations required by military schools and/or programs.
- Consultation and program development regarding patient compliance with accepted medical treatment.
- Assists and participates in special event informational seminars.
- Conducts command directed mental health evaluations performed IAW DOD Directive 6490.4.
- Provides psychological triage services in a combined outpatient behavioral health clinic.
- Conducts neuro-psychological evaluations required as part of the Medical Evaluation Board (MEB), TDRL (Temporary Disability Retirement List) status review, Physical Evaluation Board (PEB), and clinical consultation from various departments and services of Womack Army Medical Center.
The contract Clinical Psychologist performing services under this contract shall have sufficient skills to perform tasks that may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Consult as appropriate (with primary care managers and with other specialists)
- Provide medical advice over the telephone
- Complete all required paperwork
- Obtain an adequate history, physical, assessment and develop a treatment plan in a timely and appropriate manner on each patient
- Utilize paraprofessionals as appropriate
- Respond to and provide initial management of cardiopulmonary arrests
- Perform documentation and patient care IAW JC guidelines
The Contractor HCP shall assume additional administrative or clinical duties as requested or needed to ensure sustainment of normal clinic operations and ensure compliance with JC standards, to include, but not limited to, managing daily schedules, reviewing and dispositioning consults, monitoring appointment utilization and patient access to care, conducting mandatory clinical training, monitoring clinic supplies and equipment, ensuring enforcement of clinic SOPs and standards, conducting monthly peer review and participating in staff meetings.
Quality Improvement shall include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in quality improvement data collection and review
- Help with problem solving regarding quality improvement issues
- Participate in multidisciplinary functional groups and process action teams as needed
- Uphold established patient care and practice standards
- Participate in ongoing review of clinic policies and procedures and make appropriate revisions as required
- Review and submit reports as required
- May be assigned to other clinics in the Womack Army Medical Center footprint on a temporary basis as needed or for additional on the job training
- Participate in all mandatory training
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is a Small Business headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.