Education and Experience Required:
- 2+ years of healthcare recruiting experience, preferably within Government contracting environment
- Knowledge of Federal RFP/RFQ process and Performance Work Statements
- A solid understanding of the staffing market: services, competitors, technologies, trends, and contracts
- Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous requisitions simultaneously
- Must be able to meet short deadlines and quick turn-around times, within budget
- Must be able to work independently
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.