Healthcare Positions at Nellis AFB
Las Vegas, NV
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com
) is seeking healthcare professionals for future openings at Mike O'Callaghan Federal Medical Center, Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, NV. If you are a current healthcare contract employee at Nellis AFB, or if you're interested in working at Nellis AFB, then please apply online today!
We're seeking the following healthcare personnel and specialties:
- Registered Nurses (RN) in all specialties, including OR, ICU, ER, Internal Medicine, Family Health, Case Management, and various other specialties and outpatient clinic
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Operating Room Technicians / Surgical Technologists
- Physician Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Physicians in all specialties
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Mental Health Technicians
- Radiology and Ultrasound Techs
- Medical Laboratory Techs and Medical Technologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Medical Administrative and Medical Records professionals
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40+ states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.