ERP International is seeking Healthcare Providers for Clinical Positions in support of David Grant Medical Center at Travis AFB, CA.
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care talent at Travis AFB. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
ERP International Offers our Employees:
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time and 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipends!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
If you are a current healthcare contract employee at Travis AFB or if you're interested in working at Travis AFB, apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunities at Travis AFB! www.erpinternational.com
About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
We're seeking the following healthcare personnel and specialties:
• Registered Nurses (RN) in all specialties, including OR, ICU, ER, Internal Medicine, Family Health, Case Management, and various other specialties and outpatient clinic
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
• Operating Room Technicians / Surgical Technologists
• Physician Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
• Physicians in all specialties
• Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Mental Health Technicians
• Radiology and Ultrasound Techs
• Medical Laboratory Techs and Medical Technologists
• Respiratory Therapists
• Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
• Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
• Medical Administrative and Medical Records professionals
Please Note: Detailed Position Descriptions with required duties and minimum qualifications specified to each clinical position will be provided to candidates prior to interviewing and moving forward in our recruiting/hiring process.