Healthcare Positions at Travis AFB
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com
) is seeking healthcare professionals for future openings at David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB near Fairfield, CA. If you are a current healthcare contract employee at Travis AFB, or if you're interested in working at Travis AFB, then please apply online today!
We're seeking the following healthcare personnel and specialties:
- Registered Nurses (RN) in all specialties, including OR, ICU, CCU, Cath Lab, ER, Women's Health, Medical Surgical, Internal Medicine, Family Health, Case Management, Disease Management, and various other specialties and outpatient clinic
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in all specialties
- Operating Room Technicians / Surgical Technologists
- Physician Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Physicians in all specialties
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Mental Health Technicians
- Radiology and Ultrasound Techs
- Medical Laboratory Techs and Medical Technologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Medical Administrative and Medical Records professionals
- Many others
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40+ states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.