ERP International is seeking a full time Disease Management RN in support of Mike O’Callaghan Military Medical Center, Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Duty Hours: Work schedule shall be between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a one-hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Mandatory knowledge and skills.
* Must have knowledge of medical privacy and confidentiality (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA]), the Joint Commission, and VA DoD Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs).
* Must have a working knowledge of computer applications/software to include Microsoft Office programs (to include but not limited to Access, Excel, Outlook (e-mail), PowerPoint, Publisher) and internet familiarity.
* Must have a working knowledge of Ambulatory Procedure Grouping (APGs), Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRGs), International Classification of Diseases-Current Version (ICD), and Current Procedural Terminology-Current Version (CPT) coding.
* Must have experience in Patient Advocacy, Patient Privacy, and Customer Relations.
* Must be able to perform prospective, concurrent, and retrospective medical record (electronic (EHR) and hard copy) reviews to assess and develop plan to educate patient and assist them in reaching health care goals.
* Must be able to collect clinical data from inpatient and outpatient sources; provide documentation for appeals or grievance resolution; apply critical thinking skills and expertise in resolving complicated healthcare, social, interpersonal and financial patient situations; apply problem-solving techniques to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
* Communication. Demonstrate ability to utilize verbal and written communication to work as a member of a team employing team building concepts in both multi -and inter-disciplinary setting to maintain nursing and disease management goals. Must be able to utilize customer service skills via phone, secure messaging and in person contacts to promote positive staff and patient interactions.
* Other Requirement: Must complete Disease Management Course, AF Medical Home Course, Access Improvement Seminar and Diabetes Champion Course within one year of hire.
* Degree/Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN).
* Experience: Minimum 5 years of active nursing practice, of which at least 1 year must be recent in Disease Management.
* Licensure: Possess current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Clinical Certification: Possess Certification in Disease Management related area OR certification eligible.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.