Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
No Weekends or Holidays
This role will be responsible for creating, maintaining and disposal of medical documentation as required. The ideal candidate will acquire and use basic computer skills to enter patient data and extract patient’s information, from a variety of sources to include Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (ALTHA), Preventive Health Assessment Individual Medical Record (PIMR), Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), Healthstream, Air Force Medical Readiness Decision Support System (MRDSS), or other educational tracking database support systems. The clinic workload may consist of exposure to infectious diseases, in those instances personal protective equipment will be issued.
CLINIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in, in-service and continuing education programs
- Perform duties as records file clerk
- Maintain good interpersonal skills and experience with establishing effective working relationships with customers and staff while demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain suspense dates in order to submit required documentation and information for the various programs and follow-ups as appropriate
- Use standard office equipment, such as computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, and telephone systems. He/She may also be responsible for and assist with orientation and training of newly assigned and inexperienced personnel
- Respond to medical emergencies appropriately.
ADDITIONAL CLINIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role will require familiarity with programs of Training Affiliation Agreements IAW AFI 41-108, the Clerkship program IAW AFI41-117, the Shadowing program per MDGI 44-195.
- Additional duties will include updating the Education and Training Quality databases upon student completion of training classes, typing correspondences, labels, training certificates as well as typing and entering meeting minutes.
- Additional duties will also include scheduling individuals for training classes, coordinating Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation classes, hospital orientation and other administrative functions in the Education and Training Department.