- A Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study is required
- Must be PMI PMP Certified
- Must be ITIL Certified
- More than 10 years of IT and Service Desk Operations experience
- More than 5 years of project management experience
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing projects/operations in an organization of 200 – 300 personnel
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as this acquisition
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills
- Strong customer support skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience supporting USDA OIG or similar organization preferred
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP is an equal opportunity employer.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and a flexible work environment in our corporate office.