Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience in related activities; 2 years' experience with Masters.
- Working knowledge of biomedical research and development activities, including those related to military medicine.
- Working knowledge of federal funding for research and development, programmatic processes and procedures, review of technical papers, interpreting and aggregating information, and developing and executing briefing material.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office applications including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to work and improve on various software applications is also required.
- It is expected that the analyst will learn particulars of the position rapidly with the ability to work independently of daily oversight and assistance.
- The analyst should grasp an understanding of the position and its tasks and show initiative to improve task management and standard procedures of the position.
Security: Must be able to pass government background check.
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40+ states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.