- Sophmore or Junior currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program pursuing a degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing, or another related field
- Previous administrative experience in a professional environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills -- courteous and enthusiastic
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, able to work independently while meeting specific deadlines
- Experience with computer programs (MS Word and Excel)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, is strongly desired
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
ERP is an equal employment opportunity emplioyer.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.