ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist in support of Behavioral Health Operations at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV and Creech AFB, Indian Springs, NV (45 miles NW of Las Vegas).
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Full Time Position Day Shift, Monday – Friday! See below work schedule for additional details.
* NO Weekends, No Call!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time and 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Duty Hours: 1) Work schedule shall be between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a one-hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department. 2) 2-3 days per week at Nellis AFB 2-3 days per week at Creech AFB. 3) Hours may fluctuate to support the mission and will not exceed 40 hours per week.
* Place of Performance: The work to be performed will be in support of Behavioral Health Operations at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV and Creech AFB, Indian Springs, NV (45 miles NW of Las Vegas).
Practice Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• The Clinical Psychologist will be functioning as a behavioral health consultant, supporting the Mental Health Clinic at Nellis AFB and the Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPA) community for operational combat support at Creech AFB.
• Specific Duties may include the following; Provides brief (typically no more than four appointments) cognitive/behavioral interventions in primary care under the Air Force consultation model (i.e., per the Air Force Behavioral Health Optimization Program Practice Manual). Services will mimic the pace of primary care (i.e., patients seen for 15- to 30-minute appointments).
• May provide classes and/or groups in format appropriate for primary care (e.g., drop-in stress management class, group medical visit for a chronic condition).
• Successfully consults with PCMs on-demand about general issues or specific patients.
• Ensures PCMs receive same-day verbal and/or written feedback on patients referred.
• Delivers brief presentations/trainings to primary care team members regarding behavioral health issues and BHC services.
• Participates in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
• Duties may include supervision of providers who are in training or not fully licensed.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients seen.
• Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., use of the Air Force Guide to Managing Suicidal Behavior, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress, etc).
• Attends and participates in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, primary care staff meetings, appropriate meetings of the mental health flight, High Interest Log case staffing, daily clinic huddles, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by supervisor.
• Provide technical expertise, guidance, and direct clinical services in the area of psychology to the Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPA) community for operational combat support. Utilizes knowledge of human factors, motivation, and behavioral/learning principles to maximize effectiveness of operators in a clinical setting. Enhance patient care to support RPA functions and mission readiness. Participate in training and conferences as indicated or directed by the 432nd Wing representative or local supervisor to develop specific skillsets in direct support of RPA operators.