ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking a Security Tester for a full-time position supporting the Science and Technology(S&T) Directorate, within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) at the S&T Headquarters, in Washington DC. Please apply online or contact our Recruiter at (301) 490-0080 X 215 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Education: Bachelors Degree
- 5 - 7 years performing as a IA Security Tester
- Proven experience with security tools such as Nmap, Metasploit, Nexpose, Nessus, Kali Linux, etc., as well as other various commercial and self-developed tools
- Strong knowledge of the Windows architecture and familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Familiarity with Security Incident Response Techniques and Processes.
Security: Top Secret Security Clearance, with ability to attain DHS suitability.
License/Certification and Training: CISA (preferred); CEH, GSNA
M-F 8am- 5pm
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
Perform Test services focusing specifically on vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for all of its systems, based on its status within security assessment and authorization cycle and authority to operate status. The Information Assurance/Security Tester will analyze systems for potential vulnerabilities that may result from improper system configuration, hardware or software flaws, or operational weaknesses. The Information Assurance/Security Tester will present any security issues that are found to the system owner with an assessment of their impact and a recommendation for mitigation or a technical solution. The Information Assurance/Security Tester must have strong written and oral communication skills..
- Assess system information security policies against DHS policies.
- Ensure policies are comprehensive to system.
- Evaluate security components against their ability to resist threats in the deployed environment.
- Evaluate configurations and implementation of firewalls, proxy servers, routers, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), IDS, wireless networks, etc. against legal requirements, departmental/local policy, industry best practices and vendor recommendations.
- Evaluate process and procedures associated with operations.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing customized to the system function and technical requirements.
- Execute standardized IV&V practices to evaluate comprehensive state of the security posture.
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 28 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is a Small Business headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.