Education: Minimum Associates Degree in a Biomedical Engineering field, or completion of a military technical training program in biomedical equipment maintenance
License/Certification and Training: CBET preferred, but not mandatory
Experience: Minimum 6 months experience, and the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of electronic theory, technology, and test equipment.
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology as applied to use of biomedical equipment.
- Knowledge of color code conventions used in component and wiring marking.
- Ability to analyze, repair, and test electronic and electromechanical equipment.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance inspections.
- Ability to run diagnostic programs.
- Ability to lift ~50 pounds of equipment; to push/pull equipment carts; and to kneel, stand, bend, and reach during equipment repair.
Security: Must be a US Citizen and must be able to pass a government background check
Normal schedule is a 9-hour shift, including one hour lunch between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
No Weekends or Holidays
ERP is an equal opportunity emploeyr.
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.