ERP International is seeking a full time Physician, Psychiatrist – Adult, Child/Adolescent in support of the Mental Health Clinic at Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation!
* Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Assistance Available!
* Rotating On-Call, with Minimal Overage/Call-Back
* NO Weekends, unless On-Call!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Duty Hours: 1) Work schedule shall be an eight (8) hour shift between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a one-hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department. 2) Schedule may vary slightly dependent upon need of the Mental Health Clinic
* On-Call Hours: Rotating On-Call, with minimal Overage/Call-Back.
Practice Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• The Psychiatrist shall provide for patients as scheduled by the Government.
• Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
• Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.
• Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.
• Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
• Recommends disposition of psychiatric cases.
• Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
• Serves as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists and clinical social workers.
• Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
• Advises on kind and quantity of psychiatric supplies and equipment.
• Coordinates psychiatric services with other medical facilities.
• Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress).
• Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
• Producing a monthly average of patient visits and Relevant Value Units (RVUs) consistent with department norms.
* Education: MD or DO Degree.
* Residency/Fellowship: Successful completion of a Residency or Fellowship in Psychiatry.
* Experience: Minimum of two (2) years’ experience (may include residency/training).
* Licensure/Registration: 1) Shall have a current physician license as a Psychiatrist from any US State. 2) License must correspond to Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number.
* Clinical Board Certification: Current ABPN or AOBPN Board Certification or Board Eligible.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.