ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking a Full Time Drupal Developer to support the NPPD NICCS portal program. Qualified candidates are urged to apply to learn more about this great opportunity!
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
Successful candidate will provide website design, development, testing, management and support of the hardware/software infrastructure for a web-based portal for our Government client. Essential functions will include, but not be limited to:
• Strong understanding of user interface design principles, with proven track record of creative web site development in accordance with the design specifications, user interface style guides and established usability standards
• Must have 5 - 8 years of experience with d6, module and theme development
• Must have 5 - 8 years of experience with d7, module and theme development
• Must have strong experience working with a variety of technology and the ability to multi-task between different projects and workflow stages
• Must have experience communicating directly with end users and the ability to gather requirements
• Experience analyzing business product needs, recommending, then possibly implementing, effective software solutions in a timely manner
• Experience analyzing core standards for software development, and maintaining an effective process for support
• Experience providing guidance and leadership to other developers and development teams
• U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 28 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is a Small Business headquartered in Laurel, MD. ERP maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.
ERP International is an Equal Opportunity Employer