- Minimum 7 year’s experience of hands on development experience with open source Java Stack
- Deep Understanding and experience with designing and implementing highly scalable web applications in a cloud environment
- Minimum 5 year’s Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested J2EE applications component delivery every 2 weeks
- Familiar with J2EE/Java Frameworks, programming experience and overall Java development techniques to perform daily Java Development, automated unit testing and troubleshooting responsibilities
- Minimum 3 year’s Experience with object-oriented programming or an entire software development life cycle in an academic or professional environment
- Security: None, but must be a US Citizen, and have the ability to pass DHS EOD Process
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating. Washington Technology and Inc. Magazine have both ranked ERP among the fastest growing firms in the nation for 2014.
ERP is an equal opportunity employer.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.