ERP International is seeking a full time Strategic Written/Oral Communications Project Manager (PM) supporting the Air Force Medical Operations Agency (AFMOA) at Port San Antonio, TX (Kelly Field). Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional talent across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in support of AFMOA's strategy and goals.
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Normal schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm, including a one hour lunch break.
Hours may vary depending on the needs of the department; must be flexible.
Periodic travel will be required to perform periodic travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
Job Specific Details and Tasks: Duties and responsibilities associated for this position include:
• Plan and execute strategic communications that successfully deliver a general flag officer’s strategic messaging and communication topics to stakeholders, as well as internal and external customers
• Facilitate the development of organizational goals and objectives that link Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) goals to AFMOA strategy and cell structures. Intimately involved in the planning and vectoring of initiatives and goals linkages.
• Deliver strategic communication in a manner that informs and educates the stakeholders and internal and external customers on the direction of the AFMS and the organization
• Writes and edits a variety of briefings, scripts, speeches, articles, reports, brochures, and/or pamphlets for documentation for a wide range of uses
• Generate and evaluate the display of graphics and production of published documents in support of a general flag officer for distribution in a variety of forums
• Identifies opportunities to create and manage strategic communications to allow the organization to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships
• Coordinates with and participates in various forums as designated by AFMOA leadership and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
• Assists with AFMOA strategic messaging and communication and AFMOA governance. Develops goals and objectives that link to AFMS Strategy and AFMOA Strategy/Cell Structure. Facilitates shaping strategic messaging as well as educates staff on direction of AFMS and AFMOA goals, objectives and initiatives
• Provides input/recommendations on strategic planning and communication; includes plan development, implementation, execution, and evaluation
• Writes and edits materials such as reports, articles, pamphlets, scripts, briefing, and speeches
• Generates, reviews, and evaluates soft and hard-copy products to include material for speeches, commander’s call, conferences and briefings; uses desktop publishing technology to design, draft, layout, edit, print and distribute material
• Reviews material for clarity and constancy and edits text for grammatical correctness, clarity, appropriate reading level and consistency with AF policies and style requirements for media and publications use
• Composes and prepares correspondence for information concerning the organization’s mission and programs, office procedures and policy and notification interpreting and adapting policies, guides, regulations and precedents to new or unique situations.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: The Strategic Communications PM must possess the following minimums:
* Must Have - Five (5) years of strategic communications experience that required expert skill in oral communication, grammar, writing, editing practices and writing style, at a general flag officer or senior executive level.
* Have expert knowledge of AFMS operating principles, organizational structure and design and programs/functions.
* Ten (10) years’ experience in an Air Force medical organization involving a significant number of people with diverse and varied backgrounds at the senior executive level
* Experience must have been in an environment that required expert skill in developing a wide scope of strategic communication/messaging written material such as articles, news releases, briefings and speeches that convey a variety of information
* Experience must have been in area that required skills that demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of established/unestablished concepts, principles and practices of strategic communication and messaging through complex assignments
* Experience must have shown an ability to respond to complicated, short-suspense taskings with products that displayed a wide degree of creativity and latitude based on extensive experience and judgment
* Knowledgeable with standard AFMS software programs such as the Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Suite or the most current version available
* Communicate the English language clearly, both orally and in writing
License/Certification and Training: Other than the aforementioned education and experience requirements, no specific license, certification or training is required
Security: Requires a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)