ERP International is seeking a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Family Practice Clinic for a full-time position supporting the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) at Minot AFB, ND. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* FREE Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday – Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm, with a one hour lunch
No weekends or holidays
Core PA Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following;
Core NP Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following;
Minimum PA/NP Qualifications:
* Education: Physician Assistant - Bachelor’s degree. Nurse Practitioner - Master’s Degree in nursing.
* Experience: Minimum of 24 months PA or NP experience within the last 36 months.
* Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a NP or PA from any state.
* Clinical Certifications: PA possess a NCCPA Certification. NP possess an ANCC or AANP Certification.
* Life Support Certifications: Possess current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS certifications.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.