ERP International is seeking a full time Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN) to support the Radiology department of the Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center, Nellis AFB, NV. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* Free Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Noaml clinic schedule is Monday - Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm
However, may occasionally support Critical Care activities which may be scheduled 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Occasional Overtime as needed
Minimal On-Call and Call-Back as needed
Job Specific Position Duties: The RN may support Cardiopulmonary Clinic, Interventional Radiology, Vascular and Pain Clinic, and will work closely with Critical Care nurses:
• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of health care professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the Military Treatment Facility.
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
• Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
• Perform nursing services identified in the Task Order.
• Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
* Degree/Education: Minimum ASN
* Experience: 1) Minimum 2 years nursing experience, with at least 1 recent year in Critical Care, 2) Proficient in conscious sedation procedures.
* Licensure: Active/Unrestricted RN license from any state
* Life Support Certification: BLS/ACLS/PALS (May obtain prior to start.)
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.