ERP International is seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist for a full-time position in support of Behavioral Health/Primary Care services at the Eglin Hospital, Eglin AFB, FL. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Time Off and Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 6:30am and 5:30pm, with a one hour lunch
No weekends or holidays
Job Specific Position Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
The Health Care Worker (HCW) shall serve as a member of the primary care clinic’s health care team and assist the primary care manager (PCM) in managing the overall health of their enrolled population. The program goal is to assist the Air Force Medical Home (AFMH) in meeting its core principles of "whole person orientation" and "coordinated/integrated patient care" by improving management of cognitive and behavioral factors impacting the health of the enrolled population. Scope and responsibilities include patient care (e.g., functional assessment, targeted and collaborative problem solving) and consultation with AFMH members to identify (and efficiently and effectively target) primary problems impacting the enrolled population. Services will be governed by US Air Force practice standards as delineated in the Behavioral Health Optimization Program (BHOP) practice manual.
The Clinical Psychologist is required to function in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) location as a full-time equivalent provider as an Internal Behavioral Health Consultant (IBHC) and/or Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (BHCF) as outlined in DoDI 6490.15 Integration of Behavioral Health Personnel Services Into Patience-Centered Medical Home Primary Care and Other Primacy Care Service Settings and the BHOP Practice Manual.
The type of work may include, but not limited to, the following:
Care Facilitator (CF) in a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
* Experience: Must have at least 12 months of experience, in the last 24 months, with assessing and providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a mental health or health care facility.
* License: Active, unrestricted license to practice as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.