ERP International is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a full-time position supporting the Internal Medicine Clinic at the Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation!
* Realistic Patient Volumes!
* No Evenings, No Weekends, No Call!
* Outstanding Ancillary Support Staff!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Education: Graduate of an approved medical school; completion of an Internal Medicine residency.
* Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience, may include internship, residency, and fellowship training.
* Licensure: Possess an active, unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state.
* Board Certification: Possess Board Certification from ABIM or AOBIM.
* Life Support Certification: Possess current AHA or ARC BLS and ACLS certifications.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.